Extended return policy: Items purchased between November 23 and December 25 can be returned until January 31 2022.
We offer a return period of 14 days from the day you recieve your package. The product has to be returned in the original Vagabond box and any damage may cause a charge up to 100%, depending on the damage. Our return policy does not apply to shoe care and soles. These items cannot be returned and refunded.
Please follow these simple steps:
1. Fill out the return form and state the reason of return. Pack the item inside the original Vagabond box. Put the items inside a larger box and seal it. In order for us to verify your return, always include the receipt you recieved with the original shipment.
2. Place the return label you received with the package on the box. If you somehow lost the return label, please contact Customer Care: email@example.com (English and Swedish speaking) and we will send you a new.
3. Leave your package at the nearest Bring service point. Find your nearest service point at bring.fi. Always save the receipt from the service point as this is your proof of return.
Your package will now be sent back to Vagabond (may take up to 6 days). When your return arrives at our warehouse it will be handled within 24 hours (working days). You can follow your return at: bring.fi.
If you have a Vagabond Store nearby you can return your order in person.
1. Pack the shoes inside the original Vagabond box. In order for us to verify your return, always include the receipt you received with the original shipment.
2. The staff in the store send a notice to Customer Service at our headquarters that the return is approved.
All the returns are handled by Customer Service from our headquarters in Sweden and you cannot get the refund directly from the Store.
Please note that outlet products cannot be returned in store, they need to be sent back to us using the return label that followed with your order.
Your refund will be made as soon as we have processed your return. Your refund will be credited to the same form of payment from when the purchase was made. Once the refund is made, you will receive a refund confirmation regarding your return.
Please note that if you keep part of an order the shipping cost will not be refunded.
Products purchased from our outlet cannot be returned in our physical stores. Please follow the instructions and send them back to our warehouse.
We are unfortunately not able to handle exchanges directly. If your purchase did not meet your expectations and you want to make an exchange, please return your order using the same instructions as above. Then place a new order online.
If you have been sent a faulty product please contact our Customer Care team (English and Swedish speaking) at Contact or call +46 340 541203. Be prepared to state your order number.
All Invoice services are provided by Klarna AB. The invoice is sent seperatly to your e-mail. Please contact their custumer service directly if you cannot find it. Make sure to pay your Klarna invoice on time even though you want to return your order/item(s). Use the invoice you received with the order and deduct the amount for the item(s) you returned. The invoice will be credited at first when the return is approved and handled. If you have any questions regarding your invoice you are welcome to contact Klarna customer service at klarna.com.