3. November 2009 13:56
From secure sources we know that Berlin based stylist Vanessa Celikovic really likes Vagabond...
Exclusively for VBlog; Vanessa shows her favourites of the collection, shot by the Berlin fashion photographers Rosa & Gerlinde.
They all got to know each other at the University in Berlin and they work with a playful-feminine style with a lot sexappeal. ENJOY!
2. November 2009 11:35
Nakkna is one of my personal favourites when it comes to Swedish fashion. The brand, run by Claes, Camilla and Ella, is contemporary and feels very connected to the art scene. Their fashion shows are always over the expected and you cannot afford to miss out their new collection Black spells, which can be bought here. Today Camilla answered the regular tens.
1. Favorite place of inspiration? Open places with marblefloor
2. In my Mp3 player right now? Woven hand, Van rivers and Subliminal kid
3. Favorite getaway? An empty beach
4. In my next life I will...start a sect.
5. I'm afraid of? Whales, they have the answears
6. At my first job I was... a flower salesman
7. Bad habit? Making everything in black
8. Worst fashion buy? The ones that fell apart
9. I spent to much money on... food
10. Just before answering these questions I was... measuring a giant cube top for production